Corporate Social Responsibility
- Axway’s main Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) challenges are linked to its Software Editor activities and eco-efficient IT challenges: low consumption of energy, raw materials, and easily recyclable.
- Axway’s values have led the company to adopt “virtuous” forms of behavior in the social, environmental and societal spheres:
- Respecting employees through appropriate working conditions, developing employees’ skills and employability, non-discrimination and adherence to principles of fairness
- Providing outstanding service to clients thanks to a focus on excellence in the accomplishment of day-to-day responsibilities
- Safeguarding the environment by limiting pollution and the depletion of natural resources
- Treating suppliers transparently and fairly in terms of relationships and working methods.
- Axway’s approach aims to reconcile efficiency with social fairness and respect for the environment.
- It is a continuous improvement process. To this end, a community was created on Axway’s corporate social network site to promote and share our approach to corporate social responsibility.
Axway renews the ECOVADIS label
Axway is participant to the United Nation Global Compact.