Axway’s sucess is due to its organic development and several acquisitions. The conduct of a targeted acquisitions policy to support organic growth and expanding the current system in terms of both geographical coverage and product offering. Whether it is the structure of the offer, the industrialisation of processes or the creation of the Axway culture, all aspects are taken into account in integrating the various components of new acquisitions.
- February 2017 - Axway announces the acquisition fo Syncplicity in USA. Recognized for its EFSS (Enterprise File Sharing and Synchronization) technologies.
- January 2016 - Acquisition of Appcelerator in United States. Expanding its Digital Business Enablement Solutions with Market-leading Mobile Engagement Platform.
- April 2014 - Axway announces the acquisition of Systar SA
- January 2014 - Acquisition of Information Gateway assets in Australia
- September 2013 - Axway Expands Brazilian Market Presence by establishing its regional headquarters in São Paulo
- November 2012 - Acquisition of Vordel in Ireland. Expanded Portfolio to Own the Enterprise Edge with API and Identity Management Offerings.
- September 2008 - Acquisition of Tumbleweed in United States
- February 2007 - Acquisition of Atos B2B software business in Germany
- January 2006 - Acquisition of Cyclone Commerce in the United States
- April 2002 - Acquisition of Viewlocicty in United States
January 2001 – Axway created by Sopra Group